September - December
* Classes of Yoga Meditation. The aim - to help the students discover the unique technique of Yoga Meditation, unlock the hidden potential in their body and mind, get the inner benefits of yoga. Outcomes carried out: the students joined the practices every week. With regular practice their bodies are stronger and more flexible, they have increased energy and their mind became calm.
* International Project “Traffic Snake”. The aim – to encourage walking andcycling to school. Outcomes carried out: extra traffic and mobility education in the classrooms, mapping the safe routes to school, a car free day, cycle training on the school playground, a bike bell concert, puppet show, bicycle repair, police teaching at school, exhibition of students’ drawings on the theme.
* World Porridge Day. The aim – to encourage the students to have healthy breakfast, to understand the importance of healthy food and to prove that healthy food is tasty as well. Outcomes carried out: the students found out that porridge is an important meal for their health.
* The project of swimming. The aim – to understand that swimming is the best workout for our bodies, which does basically everything, from cardio to strength training to breath work. Outcomes carried out: students learned that swimming is the best workout for their bodies.
* Olympic Day. The aim – to encourage to be active, to feel happy doing some physical activities with students’ families. Outcomes carried out: the students understood the importance of physical activities with their families.
* Autumn Vitamins Fiesta. The aim – to choose healthy products and to prepare healthy meals, to gain knowledge about healthy eating. Outcomes carried out : the students learned about healthy eating, chose healthy products and prepared healthy meals.
* International Tea Day. The aim – to focus the students’ attention on drinking tea, which can actually improve students’ health. Outcomes carried out : the students learned about the traditions of drinking tea and realised how tea traditions vary in countries. They found its health benefits.